R429 959 a year
Full Job Description
To plan and execute the professional performance of Information Technology assurance and advisory functions in accordance with the PFMA and Internal Audit Policy and Procedures, ensuring compliance with the Professional
Practice of Internal Auditing and the Information Systems and Control Association (ISACA) standards.
Key Responsibility Areas
- Monitor applications, procedures and processes associated with specific financial and administrative applications;
- Coordinate implementation of internal audit processes/projects;
- Coordinate risk identification and assessment procedures;
- Disseminate audit information on manager’s approval to various stakeholders as and when required; and
- Administration of internal audit records/information in line with the standards.
Qualifications and Experience
Required Qualification: BCom/BTech/National Diploma or equivalent in IT, IT auditing or commerce.
Experience: 2 to 3 years’ experience in internal audit auditing profession in corporate/ public sector organisation.
Technical Competencies Description
Knowledge of: Knowledge of the Auditing process, Understanding of various and relevant legislation; IT Audit Principles; Professional Standards for the Practice of Internal Auditing; Internal Audit Principles; Project
Technical competencies: Business Writing; and Corporate Governance
Interpersonal/behavioural competencies: Active listening; Attention to Detail; Analytical thinking; Continuous Learning; Disciplined; Resilience; and Stress Management.
Other Special Requirements
How to apply
1. To apply please log onto the e-Government Portal: www.eservices.gov.za and follow the following process;
2. Register using your ID and personal information;
3. Use received one-time pin to complete the registration;
4. Log in using your username and password;
5. Select Recruitment Jobs;
6. Select Recruitment Citizen to browse and apply for jobs;
7. Once logged in, click the Online Help tab for support if needed.
For queries/support contact eRecruitmentSupport@sita.co.za
CV`s sent to the above email addresses will not be considered.
Closing Date: 14 June 2022