FIXED TERM CONTRACT (12 MONTHS)
Location: Cape Town
Purpose of the Job
To manage IT & digital audit projects, provide independent management assurance that Engen’s high-risk IT controls operate as designed, ensure that IT internal control weaknesses are identified and reported to management; as well as manage the development and implementation of data analytics, robotics and artificial intelligence/predictive analytics related initiatives to support internal audit digital assurance activities.
Who you are:
- You are capable of driving value through delivery of IT assurance activities
- You have built thorough experience in managing the development and implementation of data analytics, robotics and artificial intelligence/predictive analytics related initiatives to support internal audit digital assurance activities.
- You are an expert in the auditing of information and cybersecurity, specialised systems and technologies, IT operations and digital transformation project audits.
- You are passionate about people, process and technology.
- You have excellent collaboration and persuasion skills
- You have good leadership skills and have a reputation for delivering on projects
What you’ll have done before:
- At least 8 years’ experience in IT Audit Management
- People management experience
- NQF level 7 (Degree in IT/ Bcom Information Systems/ BSc in Computer Science or related)
- Certified Information System Auditor (CISA) Qualified
- Exceptional communication skills
- Deep knowledge of IT and digital risks, technology trends and the application of new technologies to support assurance activities
- Experience working with and presenting to senior management and audit committees
- Thorough knowledge of IT governance, risk, controls, and cybersecurity frameworks and standards
- Postgraduate degree in Information Systems/ Computer Science
- Relevant IT Governance, Risk, Control, Cyber Security and Robotics Certifications
- Ability to work successfully in an ever-changing environment and navigate ambiguity
- 3 years’ experience managing project implementation of Robotics/ Artificial Intelligence Assurance
- Demonstrated ability to manage, plan for and deliver on multiple IT audit and digital projects simultaneously
- Advanced systems and audit analytics skill
Exciting Challenges you might face in the role
- Applies knowledge of Technology and automation to advance business process and internal audit coverage
- Driving the acceptance of Audit as a strategic business partner
- Manage and execute the digital transformation plan for Internal Audit
- Driving the technology audit skills transformation for Internal Audit through implementing an approach to training, coaching and enablement of assurance team skills to perform IT and digital audits
What you’ll be doing
- Managing the design, development and implementation of data analytics, robotics, and artificial intelligence projects/ initiatives to drive digital assurance enablement, automation, data driven insights and value to our internal customers
- Drive strong relationships & people change management with the business around internal audit digital assurance implementation and activities
- Manage the planning, execution, delivery and reporting of IT and digital audit projects per Board Approved Annual Audit Plan
- Creating a collaborative partnership with business around IT analytics and IT continuous auditing
- Maximizing the use of technology to support audit automation activities and reduce the cost and time to perform audits
Job Advert Closing Date: All job adverts close five days after date posted
Engen’s approved Employment Equity plans and targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process.
We welcome applications from people with disabilities. Let us know how we can accommodate you to participate in the recruitment process.
- The appointment will be made in line with Engen’s Employment Equity Strategy.
- All applications must be submitted to the contact person/ numbers provided & in the manner requested.
- If not submitted by the closing date, your application will automatically not be considered.
- Engen does not guarantee that you will be called for an interview or appointed by virtue of your application.
- Engen reserves the right not to make an appointment.
Job Segment: Manager, Change Management, Management