Reference Number: CCB201123-1
Job Title: Unemployed Learnership: Packaging
Company: Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa
Job Type: Learnerships
Location – Country: South Africa
Location – Province: Western Cape
Location – Town / City: Elgin – Grabouw
The purpose of this program is to provide people with an opportunity to enroll for a National Certificate in Food and Beverage Packaging, NQF Level 3. They will enter into a fixed term contract with CCBSA Manufacturing, during which they will undergo both on-the-job and theoretical learning, culminating in a national qualification.
A Learnership is a structured learning programme that combines theoretical training and on-the-job learning in an integrated programme. The theoretical aspects of the learning are entrenched with work-based learning.
Further characteristics of a Learnership are:
• A Learnership leads to a national qualification registered on the (NQF) Qualification Framework.
• The qualification is based on SAQA (South African Qualifications Authority) registered unit standards.
• The unit standards are written to reflect value adding skills required in the workplace and contains the outcomes and assessment criteria.
• Competence is demonstrated in the workplace utilising a variety of assessment methods and using the assessment criteria as the standard of performance.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
• Attention to detail
• Ability to interact well in teams
• Ability to work effectively in teams
Skills, Experience & Education
• Must be a South African Citizen
• Grade 12 with Mathematics & Physical Science (NOT Maths Literacy)
• Must be Employment Equity candidate
• Must not have previously completed the same qualification/learnership at another company or organisation
• Must have been unemployed at the time of appointment
• N5/N6 advantageous
• Must be between 18-35 years of age
Only candidates residing in the area will be considered.