Job no: 498950
Work type: Fixed Term
Location: North West
Internal & External
|Section:||Marikana – Saffy||Reference:|
|Closing Date:||06 December 2020||Job Grading:|
|Type of employment||Fixed Term||No of Positions|
Your manager should be aware of and support your application. Pre-screening and psychometric evaluation may form part of the selection process. Short listed candidates will be requested to attend a panel interview. Applicants who receive no response to their applications within 14 days may consider their application for the position to be unsuccessful.
Sibanye-Stillwater is committed to the achievement and maintenance of diversity and equity in employment.
|The appointee should:|
- NQF 4 (National Senior Certificate or Grade 12 or Adult Senior Certificate) with English literacy or N2 in Engineering studies.
- Completed formal Learnership programme prior to obtaining an electrical artisan trade certificate as recognised by the MQA.
- At least 3 years experience as an Electrical Artisan / Aide / Apprentice within a mining or plant environment.
- Be declared medically fit for the position and environment, as determined by a risk based medical examination at the relevant Sibanye Stillwater Occupational Health Centre
|Key responsibilities include:|
- Adherence to safe work procedures.
- Compliance to company standards and regulations i.e. PPE.
- Reporting of all incidents and / or near incidents.
- Participation on SHEC related campaigns and initiatives.
- Conduct induction for team members related to SHEC aspects prior to commencing work.
- Maintenance, Installation & Construction
- Adhere to electrical maintenance, installation and construction of work place facilities to standards and specifications.
- All electrical maintenance, installations and constructions to be inspected and checked for quality purposes.
- Safe, correct and effective application of equipment and machinery utilised during duties.
- Adherence to electrical maintenance schedules.
- Attending to electrical breakdowns.
- Escalation of unresolved breakdowns or unsuccessful electrical maintenance, installation and constructions
- Completion of relevant documentation.
- Adherence to document control standards and procedures.
- Provisioning of data and information.
- Safekeeping of documentation.
- Team Development & Coaching
- Provide on-the-job training and coaching to team members.
- Nominate team members for developmental training.
- Ensure that all team members are adequately trained for assigned work.
- Manage team morale.
- Allocation of tasks and assignments.
|Interested parties should complete and submit the standard job application form using the link below:|
Website : www.careers.sibanyestillwater.com
HR Contact Person : Abraham Temo
Recruitment Person : Lariozette Smit
Recruiter’s contact number : 014 595 2565
NB: Kindly note that HR personnel at the operations should assist internal applicants to apply should they nee assistance
Advertised: South Africa Standard Time
Applications close: South Africa Standard Time