Kimberly Clark Traineeship Programme Gauteng
Closing Date 30 November 2020
Location: Springs, Gauteng
Vacancies exist for fixed term work experience in the field of study listed below. The successful incumbents will be based at Kimberly Clark Enstra Mill.
- [x3] S4 Chemical Engineering
- [x1] ND Analytical Chemistry/ Biotechnology
- [x1] ND in Safety Management
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Incumbent to complete practical work experience log book related to the theory learnt at University.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- 3rd year student ready to do P1 & P2 (practical requirements)
- Academic results above 70% in their final year whilst maintaining a 60% -65% average or over during the duration of their studies
- Committed team player, Outspoken and willing to learn, Results-oriented, Attention to detail
If you meet the above requirements, Please email your Curriculum Vitae, Academic Record, Proof of Registration indicating P1 registered and In-Service Training Letter from the Institution.
How to Apply
To apply, email your CV to learning.development_CPT@kcc.com