Company: City of Johannesburg
Job Title: Field Inspector
Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng
Closing Date: 03 November 2020
VACANCY CIRCULAR: 049/2020
Workplace: 61 Thuso House, Jorissen Street, Braamfontein
Perform operational duties to implements, coordinate, assist, monitor and track
effective visible Service delivery throughout the City. Monitor and provide a high level of service to the community and to contribute towards the key RSSC objectives pertaining to Loss Management Subdivision of the City are fulfilled.
Key Performance Areas
- Offer service delivery by means of sit inspections.
- Monitor and tracking of problems throughout the seen regions of the City of Johannesburg.
- Undertake the functions to organize files for supporting simplicity of access at all ties for administration purposes.
- Administer effective an efficient register of data on metered and non-metered services for purpose of rectifying financial adjustments on billing systems.
- Provide accurate month-end ad hoc data from reporting in the specified time frames with regards to proper functioning of the section.
- Provide and conduct effective document management including accurate electronic and /or paper filing systems on metering and non-metering records.
- Build and maintain strong relations with internal and external business units, entities key stakeholder and peers to ensure the correct focus and support around the area of specialty.
- Asset and Resource (material and tools Management.
- Comply with all relevant legislative framework including the city’s code of Ethics, policies and procedures to manage sand mitigate risk effectively.
- Grade 12 / NQF Level 4
- Minimum of 1 year experience in local government
- Valid driver’s license
- Computer literate (Microsoft Word and Excel)
How to Apply
Enquiries: Keabetswe Makola Tel No: (011) 358 3017