Company: Joburg Market
Job Title: Cashier
Closing Date: 18 September 2020
Salary: R10,553.63 per month basic plus benefits
Duties & Responsibilities
- Receives and receipts a variety of payments and other cash related transactions.
- Counts money, processes refunds and issues receipt for cash received.
- Able to maintain a clean, neat and correctly stocked with necessary suppliers like stationery etc
- Keeps the area neat and stocked with necessary supplies
- Balance cash and cheques received daily
- Prepares cash received for bank deposit and balances the cash drawer
- Provide information to patrons regarding pertinent rules, policies and procedures related to cash and cash related transactions.
- Directs patrons to proper office; as appropriate, to seek resolution of problems beyond the information available to the Cashiers
- Performs miscellaneous job related duties as assigned.
- Able to maintain knowledge of product description and current location.
- Maintain the confidentiality of records and data.
- Able to protect the company assets using sound judgement and vigilant eye.
Qualifications and Experience
- Grade 12
- 2 years relevant experience in Cashiering
- Computer literacy
- Customer service
- Cashiering experience in handling high volume of cash and coins
Added Advantage Requirements
- Ability to lift heavy containers full of coins
How to Apply
Please forward all applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Note: All CVs must have attached the following:
- Cover letter
- Certified copy of ID
- Supporting qualifications
Regret no CVs will be accepted by hand
If not contacted after 4 weeks of closing date, consider your CV as unsuccessful.