An exciting vacancy exists at King Shaka International Airport for a suitably skilled and experienced individual within the Airport Management Division.
Key Performance Outputs
The successful candidate, reporting to the Account Agent ground transport remote sites will be responsible for the following:
- Adhere to relevant statutory/legislative regulations, SOP’s, operational standards, policies and practices.
- Ensure that all customers comply with policies and standard operating procedures (SOP).
- Give input into the Risk Register and management thereof.
- Real time monitoring and reporting of all faults to ensure up-time of facilities.
- Ensure that reported incidents are logged and resolved.
- Monitor and oversee drainage activity.
- Monitor the level of safe changes in the management system.
- Participate in the management of cash flow and float.
- Reporting of incidents and down time of equipment and systems.
- Liaison and engage with internal stakeholders to ensure effective and efficient operations
- Ensure effective customer engagement and resolution of queries.
Technical Skills and Experience
The following skills and experience or the equivalent of such, will be required:
- A National Senior Certificate (Grade 12) is essential.
- 2 years’ Operational experience is essential.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office packages is essential.
- Code B; Motor vehicle licence.
The ideal candidate must be Customer Orientated individual with good verbal and written communication skills. This position calls for an individual who is good at coping with pressure and able to plan and organise work well. Conflict Management is critical along with the reporting ability.
Short-listed candidates will undergo relevant background checks, vetting and medical examinations as per the company’s security regulations
Positions will be filled in line with ACSA’s values and Employment Equity policy and plan. Preference will be given to members of designated groups that are under-represented and will also be advertised externally
:King Shaka International
:Business Operations-COR (13000P)
:Mar 20, 2020, 8:56:17 AM
:Apr 3, 2020, 11:59:00 PM