Jet Park 1, South Africa
To assist with maintenance requirements at the Sandvik Jet Park Sites. The artisan will be responsible for performing multiple maintenance tasks, which could include, but is not limited to; general facilities repairs, attend to network and telephone issues, maintain and repair air conditioners and troubleshoot general problems.
- Matric (Grade 12) or equivalent qualification
- A valid trade certificate
- Min 2-5 years cabling, electrical and handyman experience
- Experience in air conditioner maintenance
- Computer literate
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Candidate should be in accordance with companies’ value system, the following behavior should be displayed:
- Adherence to company policies and procedures
- Make recommendations on any matter relating to Safety, Health, Environment and Quality
- Security consciousness
- Be highly observant
- Ability to solve problems
- Time management skills and the ability to prioritize tasks
- A valid drivers licence
How to apply
Please apply online through the Sandvik website www.home.sandvik/en/careers.
Applications close : 16 April 2019
If you have any further queries, please contact us on 0800 331 331
Recruiter: Rochelle Vardarajan
Sandvik is committed to representivity in the composition of its employees and the creation of job opportunities across all sectors of the South African population.