Reference Number(Beaufort West Courier 28/3/2019, PSVC 12/2019)Component
Department of Health Job
Institution: Hillside CC, Beaufort West PHC (Central Karoo District)
Core Title: Health Associated Sciences And Support Personnel
- 13th cheque, employer’s contribution to the pension fund, housing and medical aid allowance.
- Basic literacy and numeracy.
- Appropriate cleaning experience in a health environment.
Inherent requirement of the job:
- Ability to lift/move heavy equipment and supplies.
- Willingness to rotate to other clinics.
- Good interpersonal relations and organisational skills.
- Good communication skills in at least two of the three official languages of the Western Cape.
Duties (key result areas/outputs):
- General cleaning and maintenance of cleaning equipment.
- Dust, sweep, polish, scrub and mop floors, passages, furniture, empty dustbins and sort soiled linen according to correct cleaning procedures.
- Effective use of cleaning agents and stock.
- Responsible for general hygienic and safe environment.
- Handle cleaning equipment.
- Elementary stock control.
Note: No payment of any kind is required when applying for this post.
INSTRUCTIONS TO APPLICANTS: Z83 forms (obtainable from any Government department or www.westerncape.gov.za) must: Be completed in full, clearly reflect the name of the position, name and date of the publication (candidates may use this as reference), be signed, accompanied by a comprehensive CV, the names of 3 referees and certified copies of ID, driver’s licence and qualification/s. A separate application form must be completed for each post. Applications without the afore-mentioned will not be considered. Applications must be forwarded to the address as indicated on the advertisement. No late, faxed or e-mailed applications will be accepted. CV’s will not be returned. Excess personnel will receive preference. Applications, which are received after the closing date, will not be considered. Further communication will be limited to shortlisted candidates. If you have not received a response from the Department within 3 months of the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful. It will be expected of candidates to be available for selection interviews on a date, time and place as determined by the Department.
As directed by the Department of Public Service & Administration, applicants must note that further checks will be conducted once they are shortlisted and that their appointment is subject to positive outcomes on these checks, which include security clearance, qualification verification, criminal records, credit records and previous employment.
The Department of Health is guided by the principles of Employment Equity. Candidates with disabilities are encouraged to apply and an indication in this regard will be appreciated. This posts was also advertised in the (Beaufort West Courier 28/3/2019, PSVC 12/2019)
Salary R 96 549 per annum
Salary LevelLevel 2
Applications To The District Manager: Garden Route District Office
Private Bag X6592
(Attention: Ms S Pienaar to
Closing Date 19 April 2019
Enquiries Mr WJ Erasmus
Tel: (023) 414-8200
See HOW TO APPLY for directions on applying for this job >