Maintenance Assistant x2 – East London
Engineering & Technical, Eastern Cape East London
2 Maintenance Assistants are required in East London to provide support to the maintenance department in terms of planned and corrective maintenance on the machinery and plant equipment.
- N4, Trade Test / Electrical Engineering ND
- Basic computer skills
- High level of attention to detail and be able to prioritize work
- Previous experience in Maintenance will be advantageous
- Excellent time-keeping
- Hyster drivers license
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Performing routine, planned and corrective maintenance duties assigned
• Assisting Artisans on breakdowns and other maintenance work assigned
• Timeously attending to and solving less complex breakdowns; accurately recording the breakdown information on the job card / CMMS, i.e. time taken, spares used, root cause etc.
• Report of immediate potential problems and safety hazards
• Ensure daily requirements /target are met
• Ensuring maintenance and repairs are carried out
• Ensuring housekeeping and safe working standards are adhered to at all times by the maintenance team.
• Attending to any other relevant duties assigned by the Manager/Artisan/Maintenance Planner
Ad Visible Until: 24 April 2019
Apply Here/Submit CV