Graduate Intern Programme (GIP)
Please take note: Closing date for all applications is 1st March 2019
Graduate Internship Programme is the government initiative in providing the unemployed youth the opportunity to gain work integrated experience, it creates opportunities for growth and employment opportunities. The GIP improve education outcomes and opportunities for youth development.
In the programme, public bodies from all spheres of government (in terms of their normal mandates and budgets) and the non sector (which are supported by government incentives) purposefully raise the creation of work opportunities for unemployed and poor people in South Africa through the delivery of public and community services.
You may ONLY apply if you are already in possession of a diploma or degree (NQF level 6) in one of the following qualifications:
- Information Management
- Senior Copy Writer
- Graphic Design
- Public Relations
- Industrial Technician
- Quantity Surveyor
- Financial Accounting
- Supply Chain Management
- Human Resources
- Public Management
- Office Management and Technology
- Public Health/Social Science/M&E
Graduate Intern – Forensic Medicine
Minimum educational qualification:
- Honours degree in Biomedical Forensic Science (or equivalent).
Inherent requirements of the job:
- Ability to communicate in at least 2 official languages of the Western Cape
- A valid (Code B/EB) driver’s licence
- Personal laptop
HOW TO APPLY
- Make sure that you are registered before logging in.
- The information you used to register will be used for logging in.
- When finished with registration, you will need to login
- To Log in, use username (ID number) and password.
- Click on Submit button.
CLICK HERE AND REGISTER TO APPLY ONLINE