General Office Cleaning Management
1. Maintain office areas as set out in cleaning file.
2. Office duties carried out efficiently and punctually, according to cleaning schedule and checklists.
3. Updating of cleaning sheets for OA Team.
4. Assist with relieving at reception or provide ad-hoc support/assistance to other members in the team.
Time and Attendance Management
1. Manages time by always being on time.
2. Maintain good attendance record.
3. Responsible for adhering to work and breaks as per timetable provided.
4. Take leave during non peak times.
5. Assist on floors/areas when co-worker is on leave or off sick.
1. Monthly stock take of crockery and cutlery.
2. Booking out of Office supplies at reception/facilities administrator.
3. Manage stock.