|Job Type||Full Time|
Key Performance Areas:
1. Achieve daily and stock order KPI allocated to your section or Zone.
2. Ability to understand and execute instruction as directed by a floor Supervisor.
3. Ability to understand and comply with OHS rules and regulations.
4. You will be required to operate a forklift machine as well as an order picker.
5. Full responsibility for machine and any other equipment allocated to you and operated by you daily.
6. Ensure daily orders are picked thus prioritised to all stock orders.
7. Ensure that you are on time as per the set agreed working hours (Time Keeping).
8. Ensure that all cargo is treated and handled with the utmost respect and care.
9. Ensure that stock losses do not exceed target rand value limit monthly. Anything over the target rand value limit is deducted from the incentive pool on a sliding scale.
All daily orders take preference over stock orders.
Any orders received from 7am to 3.30pm will be picked and dispatched.
All daily orders 7 am to 3.30 pm – 0% tolerance on any carry over.
Stock orders carry a maximum lead time of 3 days.
Anything not picked within 3 days is considered out of KPI.
Stock orders to be picked daily, maximum carry over is 3 days.
3 to 4 days – 0% tolerance on any carryover of none picked invoices.
Apply Here http://bit.ly/2rsZ23f