- To provide quality customer service to consumers within the legal-ethical framework of the nursing profession.
- Nursing diploma
- Registered with the SANC as a Reg Nurse
- 2-3 years nursing/phlebotomy experience within a hospital and/or laboratory environment.
- Knowledge of the Nursing Council’ regulations
- Knowledge of the National Health Act
- Communication skills
- Numerical reasoning skills
- Must Have a Valid Drivers Licence (Code 8)
- Own Transport for Night Collection positions
- Knowledge of the Meditech system
- Basic knowledge of MS Word
- Basic knowledge of Excel
- Computer skills
- Perform administrative tasks to ensure correct recording and processing of information.
- Manage money/cash flow of depot to facilitate collection of payments for phlebotomy services rendered.
- Perform nursing procedures in order to ensure sufficient delivery of nursing services.
- Perform safety and quality control tasks to ensure that relevant standards are upheld.
- Maintain good client relations promote the image of Ampath.
- Customer Focus
- Action orientation
- Problem solving
- Quality orientation
- Interpersonal sensitivity
- Attention to detail
- Task structuring
- Stress management
- Technical knowledge
- Overtime, Shifts, Weekends and Public Holidays
- Must be prepared to work Overtime, Weekends and Public Holidays
We do not accept any faxed or emailed CVs.
Please register and upload your CV https://www.ampath.co.za/vacancies