Reference Number :hr/18/11/261
Start Date :2018-11-26
End Date :2018-12-05
Cape Town CBD
Availability / Start Date
01 January 2019
Offer / Salary :Market Related
Curro Foreshore has a position available for a General worker
- Cleaning school grounds
- Helping in preparation of student lunches.
- General assistance in keeping the school facilities neat and organised.
- Ability to work with students and strong communication skills preferable.
- Ability to speak Afrikaans, isiXhosa and English is an advantage.
- Required to speak English.
HOW TO APPLY
- Go to https://curro.myrecruit.co.za/
- Register your CV onto the database
- Search for the position by Reference number and apply through the database
CLOSING DATE: 05 December 2018
PLEASE TAKE NOTE
- You will only be required to submit supporting documents should you be invited for an interview.
- You do not need to contact us. Please regard your application for this post as unsuccessful if you have not received notification for an interview by 31 December 2018
- Curro Holdings Ltd reserves the right to not make an appointment.
Curro is an equal opportunity employer
Western Cape – Curro Foreshore