Reference : GS
– South Africa — Nkangala District — Middelburg — Middelburg North
- 2x Welders
- 3x Boilermakers,
- 3x Mechanical Fitters
- 2x Riggers
Proof that you have successfully completed a minimum of four (4) N3 subjects with 50% and above in Mathematics and Mechanotechnology: An equivalent qualification/subjects will also be considered.
- Engineering Drawing
- Engineering Science
- You must be able to provide your own accommodation and transport.
- You must prove that you stay within a 70km radius of the Kusile area (proof of address or school report must be provided)
- Be committed to achieve, and be willing to work shifts and overtime when required.
- Be willing to enter into a contract with the client for the duration of the programme.
- Be medically fit.
The programme will include:
- 26/36 weeks practical training at an accredited training centre.
- 54 weeks on-site training.
- Closing date for applications: 21 November 2018
Please submit your CV, ID and proof of all your qualifications and address to: Michael.Mokoena@gijima.com
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you don’t hear from us two weeks after applying.