Passenger Information Agent
An exciting vacancy exists at King Shaka International Airport for an experienced Passenger Information Agent within the Airport Management division.
Key Performance Outputs
The successful candidate, reporting to the Supervisor Passenger Service will be responsible for the following:
- Proactively identifying, resolving and escalating customer’s needs as and when required.
- Announcing flight information
- Provide support to relevant stakeholder to ensure achievement of objectives.
- Participate in customer care projects and initiatives as and when required.
- Build, support and maintain healthy diverse internal and external relationships to ensure the achievement of organisational goals.
- Capture information for trending purposes.
- Identify and escalate any system related errors.
- Escalate repeated Operational non-compliance.
Technical Skills and Experience
The following skills & experience is required or equivalent of such is required:
- The successful candidate must have a valid Matric (Grade 12) qualification or equivalent prior learning and experience, based on the job requirements, within the position.
- Proficiency and knowledge of Microsoft Office packages.
- A minimum of 1 – 3 years airport operation related experience would serve as an advantage.
The ideal candidate will be an individual who consistently achieves results, meets goals and targets. Clearly explaining a point of view and its reasoning as well as tactful communication in a non-confrontational and polite manner is also required. It is essential that the incumbent is able to recognize, handle and resolve conflict promptly.
This position will be filled in line with ACSA’s values and Employment Equity policy and plan. Preference will be given to persons living with a disability and the position will also be advertised externally
:King Shaka International
:Business Operations-COR (13000P)
:Jan 31, 2020, 8:20:06 AM