Ref No 161118/16 (X2 POSTS)
Branch: Operational Integration: North West
Salary : R115 437 per annum (Level 03)
Centre : Mmabatho
Closing Date : 30 November 2018
- A Grade 10 certificate or equivalent.
- A Driver’s License Code 10 with valid PDP (Certified copies must be attached).
- One (1) to three (3) years’ experience in driving.
- Knowledge and experience in driving services, transport of people.
- Knowledge of procedures and processes.
- Knowledge of organisational policies procedures and structures.
- Basic knowledge of government regulations, practice notes, circulars and policy frameworks.
- Client orientation and be customer focus.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- An understanding and commitment of government objectives, policies and programmes Good client orientation and customer focus.
- Knowledge of National and Provincial Road Traffic Act Communication and writing skills needed as well as ability to work in a team.
- Responsible for transporting of personnel.
- The delivery and collection of passengers.
- Function in accordance with applicable legislative requirements.
- Routine maintenance of vehicles.
- Routine inspection on visible defects around the exterior of the vehicles.
- The monitoring of various fluid levels.
- Monitor the utilization of vehicles.
- Attend to special requests.
- The recording of fuel and fluids levels.
- The recording of operations of the vehicles.
- The periodic checks on vehicles maintenance standards.
- Ensure the safekeeping of vehicles.
Enquiries : Ms Z Nkonki Tel No: 018 3879500
North-West (Mmabatho): Department Please forward your applications quoting the relevant reference number to of Water and Sanitation, Private Bag X5 Mmabatho 2735 or and deliver at Mega City Shopping Centre, Corner. Dr. James Moroka Drive and Sekame Road, Unit 99 Ground Floor.
For Attention : Mr MJ Ntwe
The successful candidate will be subjected to a driving test. Applications must be submitted on a signed and dated Z83 form, obtainable from any Public Service Department, and should be accompanied by a comprehensive CV as well as certified copies of qualifications and Identity document. No late, faxed or e-mailed applications will be accepted. Correspondence will be limited to shortlisted candidates only. If you have not heard from us within two (2) months of the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful. Preference will be given to previously disadvantage groups.
Successful applicants will be required to undergo standard Government security clearance procedures including verification of qualifications. Should you be in a possession of a foreign qualification(s), it must be accompanied by an evaluation from South African Qualification Authority (SAQA). “All SMS shortlisted candidates will be subjected to a technical exercise that intends to test relevant technical elements of the job, the logistics of which will be communicated by the department. Following the interview and technical exercise, the selection panel will recommend candidates to attend a generic managerial competency assessment (in compliance with the DPSA Directive on the implementation of competency based assessments).
The competency assessment will be testing generic managerial competencies usingmthe mandated DPSA SMS competency assessment tools” People with disabilitiesmare encouraged to apply for the posts. People who are not employed by the PublicmService Departments are welcomed to apply for posts. The department reserves the right not to make an appointment