Job type :Full Time
Salary will be market related and based on the experience and qualifications.
The purpose of this role is to do maintenance of all diesel vehicles and equipment on site and perform light to heavy repairs as necessary according to the prescribed standards, procedures and policies. Assist the Site Manager & Supervisor:
The ideal candidates will have the following qualifications, experience and attributes:
- Qualified Diesel Mechanic with Trade Test.
- Preferable N3
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience Maintenance, Repairs and Services of all Trucks, Vehicles and Mining Equipment in the Coal Mining Environment.
- Medically fit for underground and surface work.
- Willing to work extended hours as may be required.
- Ability to work under pressure.