- Recruiter:MSC Corporate Academy Glenvista
- Location:Bedfordview, Gauteng
- Salary:R 4500 per month
- Sector:Motoring & Automotive Jobs
- Job Type:Contract
- Date added:25 June 2018
- AA/EE opportunity?:Yes
- Benefits:Not included
- Similar Jobs:Motoring & Automotive Jobs in Bedfordview
• answering calls, taking messages and handling correspondence
• maintaining diaries and arranging appointments
• typing, preparing and collating reports
• organising and servicing meetings (producing agendas and taking minutes)
• managing databases
• prioritising workloads
• implementing new procedures and administrative systems
• liaising with relevant organisations and clients
• coordinating mail-shots and similar publicity tasks
• logging or processing bills or expenses
• acting as a receptionist and/or meeting and greeting clients
•National Certificate: Business Administration Services NQF Level 3 and/or Grade 11 or equivalent and/or Competence in communication, mathematical literacy and computer literacy at NQF Level 3.
MSC Corporate Academy is a fully accredited Further Education and Training Provider that offers quality diplomas and certificates, using the latest technology. We are one of the biggest names in education in South African and our offerings cater to the student market as well as corporate institutions.
MSC Corporate Academy is an additional arm of MSC Education Holdings and offers a full range of Short Courses and Skills Programmes to private and public enterprises. Our clients range from small businesses to large corporate and governmental departments.
We are in full support and sustenance of the government’s skills development and youth development initiatives and in line with this, we offer a number of Work Readiness, Skills Programmes and Short Courses that are aimed at school leavers and employed learners alike.
Please note: Like the above, we are constantly in need of disabled candidates for accredited training for a variety of courses, mostly NQF Level 3-4. We therefore need learners who have at least completed their Grade 10/Standard 8 to be part of some of our training interventions. Our training interventions often provide opportunities for learners to be absorbed into the employee organisation, should they perform well in their academics and through their period of employment.